Your Day Of
The Day that you have been waiting for, the day that you have put your heart, money and life into. Now on this day it is yours to be pampered, to relax and to enjoy all the UNFORGETTABLE
moments that are to unfold!.
What your day looks like to me:
- Complete Day of Coordinating Duties
- Greet and assist all the vendors with proper set-up of the ceremony and reception
- Set up all reception items including (but not limited to): Place cards, Guest book, Favors, Photographs, Candy bar, Specialty items and linens, Gift table, Ceremony programs, Menu cards, Flowers.
- Be available to do last minute errands before, during and after wedding
- Act as the '"Go-To" person for all vendors and wedding party and family to ensure the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day
- Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding personal flowers
- Make sure the ceremony and reception site set up is completed and decorated as wished
- Manage the timeline of the events for the wedding party, family, and vendors.
- Work closely with your photographer to make sure you get every Unforgettable photo you hoped for
- Be there by your side and available for any emergencies- Emergency kit is included and always with me
- Round up the line up for the wedding party and cue them as to when its time to walk down the isle
- Cue Ceremony Musicians, work closely with DJ on timelines and events.
- Responsible for making decisions in a pinch to ensure success
- Make sure that the props, flowers, etc used in the ceremony are transferred properly to the reception for re-use
- Direct guests as to where to go during ceremony and reception
- Ensure all vendors complete their duties and receive final payments at the completion of their obligations.
- Ensure that the day runs on schedule to make sure you get all of your Unforgettable moments in.
- Coordinate the reception details cue and prepare you through out your day
- Grand entrance, blessings, toasts, cake cutting, first dance, Father/Daughter dance, Mother/Son dance, Garter and Bouquet toss
- Clean any of the "getting ready spaces" at the ceremony and reception site's
- Make sure that the couple is taken care of with food, Beverages, etc packed and ready to go with them.
- Pack all the décor and personal belongings at the end of evening wedding gifts, guest book, pen, toasting glasses, caketop, table décor, etc.
- Coordinate and prep you and your guests for the grand ending of your wedding with rice, petals, sparklers, etc.
- Make sure that there is a photo taken
- Set up your transportation and Departure